The Get it On! Big Gay Out is the country’s largest and longest running gay community event, with 12,000 to 15,000 attendees expected in 2013. Getiton.co.nz/big-gay-out.
Working within the NZAF Social Marketing team, the successful applicant will be responsible for the planning and execution of the event, as well as developing post event recommendations for 2014.
This is a key position which reports to the Programme Manager Social Marketing.
The contractor will work from 3-28 September 0.5 FTE and 1.0 FTE from October 1st – 21 Dec and 7 Jan - 17 Feb. The successful applicant will be expected to work from the NZAF Auckland office.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge and experience of managing a large, complex event
- Excellent leadership qualities and experience
- Experience managing supplier, agency, council and stakeholder relationships
- Systems management experience
- A non-judgemental approach to sexuality
- Technical training and/or a tertiary level qualification related to event management is preferred
For more information please download the full description of services.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Daemon Coyle, Programme Manager Social Marketing, 09 300 6954 or email@example.com
Please email a covering letter and your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12.00pm (midday), Friday, 17th August 2012.